We would like to inform The Daily Truffle readers that we’re holding an open casting call in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27th for the Food Network’s hit series about disastrous home cooks, Worst Cooks in America.
We’re thrilled to be in LA and cannot wait to meet all the potential candidates there! The details of our event are as follows:
Saturday, March 27th 2010
LA Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel & Convention Center
2500 N. Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
Below is a little more info on the show:
- This is the opportunity for someone to nominate their spouse, sibling, parent, best friend, or even co-worker who needs MAJOR help in the kitchen.
- We are seeking those with a genuine inability to cook, and major need to improve! Nominees will work with the best chefs in the country and finally learn one of the most important life skills – how to cook.
- We’re looking for nominees with lots of charisma, personality that pops and a vast array of kitchen disaster stories!
- Anyone who has questions about the show can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that both the nominator and nominee must attend the open call!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me or visit our website at www.worstcookscasting.com.