Kari Feinstein and Mike McGuiness host Day 1 of their MTV awards Style Lounge
People we saw:
Adrien Brody came with with Simon Rex and Andy Milonakis, Jennifer Carpenter with Busy Phillips, Lea Thompson with daughter Zoey Deautch, Aaron Paul, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Carrie Preston, Debra Messing, Josh Henderson, Rachel Bilson, Ryan Cabrera, Kevin Dillon coming from shooting a movie with Dania Ramirez and Emmanuelle Chriqui, Lindsey Lohan, Giuliana Rancic, Joe Jonas with younger brother Frankie, Kevin Todd, Jen Goldman, Shannon Elizabeth, Chris Masterson, Mechad Brooks, Shantel VanSanten, Spencer Grammer (daughter of Kelsey Grammer and L.A. native!), Thomas Jane, Amber Valetta, Johnathon Schaech with fiance Jana Kramer, Nicky Hilton, Victoria Hervey, Steven McQueen, Brittney and Lisa Gastineau, Annalynne Mccord, Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari, Kim Kardashian, Estella Warren, Ashley Jones, Robert Buckley, Sam Page, Shannon Elizabeth, Tyler James Williams, Jenna Dewan, Lynne Curtin with Tamara Barney, Cheryl Burke, stylist Jessica Paster, and more!
Actors and cast members from Glee, Hung, The Hills, and Twiglight flocked to the goodies …
- Laker’s, Dodgers and Bruins gear from Retrosport/Mitchell & Ness
- Dekkori gave out shoe accessories to add to and dress up heels and flats
- Isagenix blended healthy nutritional protein shakes and gave out supplement bars
- Infinity Sun brought exfoliating and sunless tanning goodies
- Nail Garden gave gift credits to for mani-pedis at their very popular salon in the valley
- Kamal brought popular cardboard coasters, invitations, blank cards, and thank you cards
- Zico coconut water provided flavors in lemon, citron, pomegranate and natural
- Hint Water kept everyone hydrated in the heat with just a little hint of fruit
- Brittney Gastineau and her mother, Lisa, have a new jewelry line called tres Glam
- Yogen Fruz, Lauren’s favorite fro-yo, (located in the movie theatre in Centruy City now called Westfields) had healthy frozen yogurt smoothies in three flavors
- Vacation give aways from Capella hotel in Cabo (Mexico) and Sedona (Arizona)
- V-Moda brought hi-tech headphones and ear buds that block out all outside noise
- Joy Sticks gave out ice cream on a stick dipped in chocolate and other confections
- Sweet Lucie’s Organic Ice Cream cart was a hit
- The Superdry station was very popular
- Creative Coalition signed up members for their charity that connects the Hollywood with Washington
- Any celeb who walked into the Cesar pet food area was given 200 free cans of pet food to donate to an animal shelter in their home town
- Hotel Rivington gave out 2 night free stays in NYC.
- Montage gave away steak, cheeseburger rissoto, salads and 60 minute massages
- Paleta gave out samples from their home-deliver health food service.
View from above …
After the party …
Paparazzi stake out the joint!