We now understand why Blair has been so lame on every episode this fall; it’s all been a set-up for her ultimate comeback, and setting the stage for the power couple we knew was coming: Sage + Blair.
- “Even Beck said no” – Rufus on his guest list
- “Financial records from illegal oil trade.” — the most complex thing Nate has ever said
- “I’m powerless over my scheming and my life has become unmanageable” — Blair
- “A work of Bart” — Gossip Girl (or Dan, as some of our truffle hunters are now voting)
- “I’m Salieri, you’re Mozart” – Blair to Eleanor
- If you’re not good, I will bring back Vanessa back from a 3rd world country.” — Serena trying to win Dan back
- Chuck employing Nate to loosen the lips of another man
- Dan’s Vespa wheelie
- Nate cracked the code to Bart’s henchman’s “Traffic” reference
- Who would win in a hands only fight between Lily vs Ivy?
- How come Chuck just didn’t rip the envelope off the back of the painting instead of paying 1.1 Mil?
- Does Ivy’s hair look better curly or straight?
- Why are there suddenly so many paparazzi interested in Serena just bc she and Dan have a sex tape? And has she really always been good at pool.
- Art Production Fund’s Benefit is a real event for a real charity
- The Conrad is a real hotel in New York
- Via Cardona (unknown — comment below if you know)
- Benedict Tate (unknown — comment below if you know)
- Patrick McMullen, Spencer Sweeney, Fab Five Freddy at the art auction — All real people.