This episode of the Housewives raised some key concerns: Kyle keeps bringing Taylor to people’s houses, Kim must actually be sober because she is now consistently attending events, and Yolanda and David Foster are hands down the most awkward dinner hosts TV has ever seen. We’ve also learned Yolanda was married to Lisa’s friend Mohammed, and that David and Mohammed use to be friends. Are we going to see a
cat dog fight this season?
Here is the schedule for dinner when you go to the Fosters:
- 8pm dinner
- 9pm listen to songs that remind you of your dead husband
- 9:15pm leave
- Ken fetching Lisa’s Chanel purse
- Kyle to David: Don’t stop David, don’t stop.
- At the dinner party: Of course Lisa already knows everyone (David, the butler, etc.) and no one knows Taylor (yah, we’ve met … remember me??)
- Kyle dating David by saying she use to listen to his music in her mom’s Ford Model T
- Kim’s doorbell plays the National Anthem
- Kim tries to act casual making salad with her hands
- “The only thing uglier than a drunk woman is having less than 12,000 square feet.” – Yolanda
- “Kenny G, Babyface and Barbara Streisand couldn’t make it tonight … Such a shame.” – Yolanda
- “I’m not sure I can fit this in my mouth.” — Taylor
- “When I was your age, I’d roll Kim’s Witch Mountain sponsored Ferrari down Rodeo Drive just to see how many people I could hit.” – Kyle
- “Yolanda’s aura is so amazing; she’s totally a Capricorn. Oh she’s a Virgo? Yah, totallyyyy!” – Kim
- Did anyone not recognize a single name on Kim’s famous teen heartthrob list?
Notes to the cast:
- Kyle (thumb snap): No make-up at the table!!
- Cast: The “butler” is not stalking you. He is a professional caterer.