Due to a boring, over-promotional episode of RHOBH last night with one too many stretch Hummers, we are refraining from our usual coverage. Let’s not make 90210 the laughing stock of the world people.
- The best moment of the show by far was the trailer for Lisa’s new show.
- The only “LA thing” they got right last night was: Cry drink Lexipro, cry drink Lexipro.
- Brandi’s book publisher Harper Collins in the same publisher who put out “If I Did It” by OJ Simpson
- Brandi: I’ve never sat at a business meeting before.
- Brandi: I have a wrinkle on my thumb.
- Brandi: I see your daughters sometimes … Kim: yeh they don’t like you.
- The finale cartwheel