After a series of soft openings, Le Petit Paris officially opens today: Friday, September 18th. Under the direction of Executive Chefs Grellier Baptiste and Jeremie Cazes, LPP serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and is also a great spot for drinks and lounging. Le Petit Paris comes from Cannes-based restaurateurs David and Fanny Rolland, owners of Miramar Plage on La Croisette and the original Le Petit Paris, both located in Cannes. The 300 seat restaurant is housed in the historic El Dorado Building, originally built in 1913, and features multiple skylights, two bars, a mezzanine level lounge (with DJ) and a large outdoor patio.
Menu highlights include:
- Eggs Benedict Lobster with Hollandaise Sauce
- Burgundy Escargots dressed in Garlic and Parsley
- Croque Madame served with a Mixed Green Salad
- House made Duck Foie Gras with Exotic Fruit Chutney and Toasted Fig Bread
- Papardelles with Fresh Truffle and Cream Sauce
- Cognac Flambéed Whole Roasted Lobster with Sweet Potatoes and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Rack of Lamb with Roasted Thyme, Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Mushrooms and Vegetables
- Both Fanny and David were born in Northern France, and relocated to Cannes with their families when they were young. Shortly after meeting, the husband and wife duo decided to turn their dreams into a reality by opening Miramar Plage on La Croisette and the original Le Petit Paris, both located in Cannes.
Le Petit Paris
418-420 S. Spring Street
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
(213) 217-4445 restaurant (Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to midnight)
(213) 217-4446 La Boutique (Ppen daily from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)