The pieces your closet needs now

Advertisers & Partners | The Daily Truffle LA

Advertisers & Partners

We partner with brands and other content creators, in addition to traditional advertising. Our readers are high net worth individuals, influencers, and leading edge consumers in Los Angeles, ages18-24 (21%), 25-34 (39%), 35+  (33%). Women account for 60% of our readers while men make up the other 40%. 86% are college educated, 72% have more than $250,000 household income. The Daily Truffle receives 40,000+ unique visitors a month and over 100,000+ page views a month.

Previous Advertisers:

fbpost

ritz-carlton-rewards

Leave a comment